Provide a collaborative Google Doc for sharing ideas and devising plans for next steps.
S1 - Episode 1
Episode 3 RESOURCES: Amplifying Student Voice
Episode 2 RESOURCES: Providing Digital Feedback
- Built in Features of Google Docs
- Teacher Rubric Orange Slice - Add On -
- SAS Writing Reviser - Add On - Student tool to scan and provide feedback on mechanics
- WriQ - Google Docs Add On - Score and track progress for narrative, informative, or opinion writing pieces.
- Checkmark Chrome Extension - Activate an overlay of frequently-used comments. Hover and click to add feedback.
- Kaizena - Combine voice comments, rubrics, and lessons to student documents for a powerful feedback experience.